Saturday, April 23, 2016

Vacation Book Hangover

Ever have one of those vacations where you come back and just aren't up to doing anything? Yup, that happened to me.

Between rushing through a couple of challenge books before my vacation, and reading 8 books over the course of the week I was on vacation, I came home with a huge book hangover.

Though I must say, that the warmth and sun of the Domincan Republic was the perfect place to read and relax from the Canadian Winter.



I kept telling myself that I had to write a blog, but I was brain dead by the time I came home from work. Then when I was finally getting to the point of being motivated to write, my husband's grandfather died and we had to deal with the outcome of that.

Now with that sob story done, lets do a quick run down of what reviews you have to look forward to in the near future.

Prior to vacation I read:

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Julian by William Bell
Peeps by Scott Westerfield

On Vacation I read:

Rebel by Amy Tintera
Cress by Marrissa Meyer
Fairest by Marrissa Meyer
Winter by Marrissa Meyer
Their Kidnapped Bride by Vanessa Vale
Alpha by Jasinda Wilder
Promises of Mercy by Vella Day
Command Me by Geneva Lee

I'm currently in the middle of a review copy I have that I need to finish and get the review up for, and that has priority because I'm super behind on that. These won't be necessarily reviewed in the order I read them, but they will all be reviewed over the next while. Keep an eye out for that!

What are your favourite books that you've read on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment