Monday, February 29, 2016

Hello Book Lovers!

Hello there and welcome to my review blog. I am Jessie and will be your reviewer for the duration of time this blog keeps my interest. Hopefully it will be longer than previous blogging attempts.

For more information about me you can check my about page.

As for what to expect in regards to reviews, I am fairly eclectic in my reading preferences, but right now it's all YA (Young Adult) all the time. I have been diving head first into the amazing amount of new YA books that have been coming out in the last couple of decades.

I grew up in a time where good YA was hard to come by, my school library was a lot of V.C Andrews and Sweet Valley High and not a lot else.

I'm going to start off this blog by catching up on the books that I've read so far in 2016, and I may go back and write some reviews for books I read prior to that if I feel that they deserve a recommendation.

I hope you enjoy what I have to say and maybe find some new favourite books and authors along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment